BATTLE CREEK, Mich., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- New study shows easy way to get more #fiber; look for #cereals w/ @ least 3 grams of fiber. http://ow.ly/jqtVl
- Whole grains don't always = fiber; to get the #fiber you need start the day w/ a #cereal w/ @ least 3 grams of fiber. http://ow.ly/jqtVl
Despite ongoing advice from nutrition professionals, only one in ten Americans get the recommended amount of fiber in their diets. The good news is that most people say they are trying to eat more fiber and new research published in the American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine [ http://ajl.sagepub.com/content/early/recent] shows that one simple step can make a big difference. According to the study, adults who ate a cereal that included at least 3 grams of fiber for breakfast consumed 42 percent more fiber at breakfast and 14 percent more daily.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts