FirstBest Hosts Webinar: Why An Underwriting Management System Adds Value Beyond Your Policy Administration System
BEDFORD, Mass., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstBest® Systems, Inc., provider of insurance software solutions for global insurance carriers, today announced a complimentary webinar for insurers who want to focus on the insurance front office; the underwriting, sales and marketing side of the business. Attendees will learn about the ways that an underwriting management system (UMS) enables the insurer to respond quickly, improves decision quality and delivers better service while achieving profitability goals.
WHO: Insurers who are considering a project, are in the midst of one, or who simply want to learn more about this hot industry topic, should attend to hear Ernst & Young Principal, Underwriting, Product and Policy Solutions Insurance Advisory, Gail McGiffin, present key considerations for various industry segments.
WHAT: Essential to an insurer's business, the PAS focuses on back-office fulfillment and processing one policy at a time. Also essential to meet the demands of the market today is the underwriting desktop, which focuses on the overall account sale and servicing and the underwriting side of the business. Ms. McGiffin will discuss, among other topics:
- The business case for the Underwriting Desktop vs. Policy Administration System (PAS)
- Major functional and process distinctions
- High-level application architecture considerations
- Critical success factors related to Underwriting and PAS projects/programs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts