MCLEAN, Va., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) said today that its first-quarter 2013 earnings conference call with financial analysts will be held on Tuesday, April 23 at 10 a.m. (ET). The call will be accessible live to the media and general public via webcast and through a limited number of listen-only, dial-in conference lines.
The company's earnings announcement will be released to news outlets and wire services before the market opens on April 23. Materials related to the call will be available at that time through the Investor Relations section of Gannett's website, gannett.com.
To access the conference call live on April 23, dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled 10 a.m. (ET) call:
- U.S.: 1-888-637-7738 / International: 1-913-312-0390 / Confirmation code: 8219494
Replays of the conference call webcast also will be available under Investor Relations at gannett.com approximately two hours after the live event and will be available until May 7.To access the replay of the conference call, dial:
- U.S.: 1-888-203-1112 / International: 1-719-457-0820 / Confirmation code: 8219494
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts