Interlink Electronics, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End 2012 Results
Interlink Electronics, Inc. (OTC: LINK), a global leader in sensor technology, today announced their unaudited results for the fourth quarter and audited results for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Fourth Quarter 2012 vs. 2011
- Revenue increased 31.4% to $1,490,000 from $1,134,000;
- Gross margin was 43.8%, compared to 39.7%;
- Selling, General and Administrative (S, G & A) expenses was 48% of revenue compared to 35%;
- Operating loss was ($322,000) compared to ($289,000);
- Loss from continuing operations, net of tax, was ($324,000) or ($0.44) per basic and diluted share, compared to a loss from continuing operations, net of tax, of ($169,000) or ($.23) per basic and diluted share, and,
- Net loss increased to ($316,000) or ($0.43) per basic and diluted share, from a net loss of ($161,000) or ($.22) per basic and diluted share.
Year Ended December 31, 2012 vs. 2011
- Revenue increased 28.5% to $6,413,000 from $4,992,000;
- Gross margin was 49.5%, compared to 41.9%;
- Selling, General and Administrative (S, G & A) expenses as a percentage of revenue were 35%, compared to 41%;
- Operating loss decreased to ($73,000) from an operating loss of ($1,287,000);
- Income from continuing operations, net of tax, was $102,000 or $0.14 per basic and diluted share (1), compared to a loss from continuing operations, net of tax, of ($1,644,000) or ($2.28) per basic and diluted share (2), and,
- Net income increased to $136,000 or $0.19 per basic and diluted share (1), from a net loss of ($1,610,000) or ($2.23) per basic and diluted share (2).
Interlink has no debt and its stockholders’ equity at December 31, 2012 was $3,271,000. Non-GAAP stockholders’ equity per share was$4.46 per share, which consists of $2.87 in Non-GAAP cash per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV