IHS GlobalSpec (NYSE: IHS):
Who: IHS GlobalSpec, the leading specialized vertical search, information services, e-publishing and online events company serving the engineering, technical and industrial communities, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
What: IHS GlobalSpec Online Events are one-day, live and interactive sessions that connect a worldwide community of suppliers and distributors with their target market of engineering, technical and industrial professionals. At this free online event, meet with leading manufacturers and listen to industry experts eager to share their solutions for the fast-paced electronics industry and discover the latest trends and technologies shaping the electronics systems that drive innovation in today's consumer electronics, medical equipment, and automotive markets. Find out what's happening with processors and IP cores, wireless networking protocols, power management, battery technologies, and user interface and display innovations. Attendees can also network with peers and suppliers, participate in key educational sessions, and gain the knowledge needed to help your company remain competitive in today’s rapidly-changing electronics marketplace.
When: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT (8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT)
- Visit the many booths in the Exhibit Hall, chat with booth representatives, learn about new products, and more.
- Visit the Knowledge Exchange and interact with other attendees.
- Visit the Resource Center and download all materials of interest.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts