- Introducing the new Canada Job Grant through renewed Labour Market Agreements, which will transform the way Canadians receive training by placing skills training decisions in the hands of employers and Canadian workers. The new Grant will provide $15,000 or more per person, with a maximum federal contribution of $5,000. It will also ensure greater involvement and engagement of employers in training Canadians for the jobs that are in demand.
- Working with the provinces and territories to harmonize requirements to help apprentices obtain their accreditation and create opportunities, as part of addressing shortages in skilled trades across the country.
- Providing support to groups that are under-represented in the job market, such as people with disabilities, youth, Aboriginal people and newcomers.
Economic Action Plan 2013: Connecting Canadians With Available Jobs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts