ARGEX Provides Corporate Update
About Argex Titanium Inc.
ARGEX Titanium INC. is a near-term producer of Titanium Dioxide. With a primary goal of advancing rapidly towards production, Argex has adopted a simple and low-risk strategy for the scale-up of its proprietary process that allows it to produce high-purity pigment-grade TiO 2 directly from run-of-mine material.
The process is running continuously at the mini-plant in Mississauga, Ontario. The closed-loop process is environmentally friendly and produces minimal inert tailings.
Additionally, the Corporation owns 100% of the Mouchalagane property, which is a large Labrador trough iron ore property that represents further potential upside for the Argex shareholders.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Argex Titanium Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV