CTIA 2013â¿¢ Rounds Out Keynote Roster With C-Level Executives, Experts And Celebrities
Mary Chan (General Motors), Marni Walden (Verizon Wireless), Harri Koponen (Rovio), Jennifer Lopez (entrepreneur, actress and entertainer), Peggy Johnson (Qualcomm), Marcelo Claure (Brightstar) and Allison Cerra (Alcatel-Lucent) Join the Keynote Lineup
WASHINGTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA–The Wireless Association® today released its full keynote roster for CTIA 2013™ taking place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. Representing a growing $1 trillion global marketplace, CTIA 2013 will explore the trends shaping the vast mobile ecosystem as well as the impact of mobility on other vertical markets, such as health care, retail, education and government.
The new speakers are:
- Mary Chan , President, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors;
- Marni Walden , Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Verizon Wireless;
- Harri Koponen , Chief Operations Officer, Rovio Entertainment Ltd.;
- Jennifer Lopez , entrepreneur, actress and entertainer and Chairman and CEO of Nuyorican Inc.;
- Peggy Johnson , Executive Vice President and President, Global Market Development, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.;
- Marcelo Claure , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brightstar; and
- Allison Cerra , Vice President, Global Marketing and Communications, Alcatel-Lucent.
- Mary Chan, President, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors;
- Beth Jacob , Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Target Corporation;
- Peggy Johnson , Executive Vice President and President, Global Market Development, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; and
- Gerri Martin-Flickinger , Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Adobe Systems Incorporated;
- Allison Cerra , Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, Alcatel-Lucent.
- Jose María Alvarez-Pallete Lopez , Chief Operating Officer, Telefonica S.A. and
- Michael Saylor , Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer, MicroStrategy and author of bestselling book, The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Intelligence Will Change Everything.
- Michael Chasen , Chief Executive Officer, SocialRadar and Co-founder and former Chief Executive Officer, Blackboard Inc.;
- Dr. Thomas Kiessling , Chief Product and Innovation Officer, Deutsche Telekom;
- Harri Koponen , Chief Operations Officer, Rovio Entertainment Ltd.; and
- Gibu Thomas , Global Head of Mobile, Walmart.
- Jennifer Lopez , Chairman and CEO, Nuyorican Inc. and Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity of 2012;
- Marni Walden , Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Verizon Wireless and one of the 2012 Most Influential Woman in Wireless; and
- Marcelo Claure , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brightstar and 2012 Hispanic Businessman of the Year.
- Ashton Kutcher , passionate champion of new and emerging technologies and award-winning actor and star of the upcoming Steve Jobs film "jOBS" will close out the week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV