(entrepreneur, actress and entertainer),
(Alcatel-Lucent) Join the Keynote Lineup
March 26, 2013
/PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA–The Wireless Association® today released its full keynote roster for CTIA 2013™ taking place
May 21-23, 2013
at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in
. Representing a growing
global marketplace, CTIA 2013 will explore the trends shaping the vast mobile ecosystem as well as the impact of mobility on other vertical markets, such as health care, retail, education and government.
The new speakers are:
- Mary Chan , President, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors;
- Marni Walden , Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Verizon Wireless;
- Harri Koponen , Chief Operations Officer, Rovio Entertainment Ltd.;
- Jennifer Lopez , entrepreneur, actress and entertainer and Chairman and CEO of Nuyorican Inc.;
- Peggy Johnson , Executive Vice President and President, Global Market Development, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.;
- Marcelo Claure , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brightstar; and
- Allison Cerra , Vice President, Global Marketing and Communications, Alcatel-Lucent.
"We've created these 'must attend' keynote sessions at CTIA 2013 with the innovators and disrupters who are defining the future of our wireless world, which will benefit executives, innovators and media throughout the wireless industry," said CTIA Vice President and Show Director
Tuesday, May 21- 9:00-11:00 a.m. PDT
Mary Dillon, President and CEO, U.S. Cellular and Board of Directors Chairperson, CTIA, t
he Power Panel
is comprised of:
- Mary Chan, President, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors;
- Beth Jacob , Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Target Corporation;
- Peggy Johnson , Executive Vice President and President, Global Market Development, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; and
- Gerri Martin-Flickinger , Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Adobe Systems Incorporated;
- Allison Cerra , Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, Alcatel-Lucent.
In addition, keynote remarks will be given by:
Wednesday, May 22 - 9:00-11:00 a.m. PDT
- Jose María Alvarez-Pallete Lopez , Chief Operating Officer, Telefonica S.A. and
- Michael Saylor , Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer, MicroStrategy and author of bestselling book, The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Intelligence Will Change Everything.
Wednesday, May 22 - 3:00-4:00 p.m. PDT
Mobile and the Fastest Growing Consumer Segment: The Modern Latino, 50 Million & Counting…
- Michael Chasen , Chief Executive Officer, SocialRadar and Co-founder and former Chief Executive Officer, Blackboard Inc.;
- Dr. Thomas Kiessling , Chief Product and Innovation Officer, Deutsche Telekom;
- Harri Koponen , Chief Operations Officer, Rovio Entertainment Ltd.; and
- Gibu Thomas , Global Head of Mobile, Walmart.
The panelists are:
Thursday, May 23 - 9:30-10:30 a.m. PDT
- Jennifer Lopez , Chairman and CEO, Nuyorican Inc. and Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity of 2012;
- Marni Walden , Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Verizon Wireless and one of the 2012 Most Influential Woman in Wireless; and
- Marcelo Claure , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brightstar and 2012 Hispanic Businessman of the Year.
- Ashton Kutcher , passionate champion of new and emerging technologies and award-winning actor and star of the upcoming Steve Jobs film "jOBS" will close out the week.
See the full keynote roster at
. To get smarter about the event or to register, visit
. Early bird attendee registration ends
Follow CTIA Shows
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA 2013™ takes place
May 21-23, 2013
at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in
and MobileCON™ 2013 takes place
Oct. 16-18, 2013
at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Visit
CTIA–The Wireless Association® (
) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in
Twitter: @ctia | Blog:
| LinkedIn Group:
SOURCE CTIA-The Wireless Association