ATTENTION SHAREHOLDERS: Obagi Medical Products, Inc. (OMPI) Board Of Directors Investigated By The Young Law Firm For Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty
The Young Law Firm is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Obagi Medical Products, Inc. (“Obagi Medical” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: OMPI) concerning the proposed buyout of the Company by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. The investigation concerns whether Obagi Medical‘s Board of Directors obtained fair value for the sale of the Company and whether the Board has fulfilled its fiduciary duties to Obagi Medical‘s shareholders in connection with the sale.
Under the terms of the transaction, shareholders will receive $19.75 for each share of Obagi common stock they own.
Shareholders have rights. If you own shares of Obagi Medical and would like to learn more about these matters, please contact:
Henry Young Esq. The Young Law Firm Toll Free: (888) 452-7252 Email: email@example.com or visit: www.theyounglf.com/obagi-medical-merger-buyout-shareholder-lawsuit/The Young Law Firm is a national shareholder litigation firm located outside of Philadelphia, Pa. We protect individual and institutional investors in state and federal courts nationwide. For more information about the firm and class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.theyounglf.com. Legal Notice: Pursuant to the laws of certain states of the United States this press release may be considered attorney advertising. That The Young Law Firm may have recovered money and other benefits for shareholders in the past does not mean they will do so again. Past performance does not guarantee future results. We are further obliged to tell you that The Young Law Firm may divide legal fees with other law firms and / or seek referral fees in connection with the content of this message.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV