- For voice services from January 2011 to September 2012:
- There was a 33% improvement in Worst In Class from 218 minutes to 145 minutes.
- The Industry Average also improved from 61 minutes to 45 minutes for a 26% improvement.
- The Best In Class trend was steady around 18 minutes which is close to the typical .99999 (5 9s) availability objective. In key services, such as financial or emergency services, these GSI performance results can have significant financial and safety impact.
Network Operator Quality Improvement Trends From QuEST Forum
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.