Cable TV stock Comcast (CMCSA) is another name that's looking bullish in March. Like Sanofi, Comcast has seen its shares rally higher in an uptrending channel for the better part of the last year, but more recently it's an ascending triangle pattern in shares that's signaling a buy for this stock.
The ascending triangle is a pattern that's formed by a horizontal resistance level to the upside and uptrending support below shares. Basically, as CMCSA bounces in between those two technically-significant price levels, it's getting squeezed closer and closer to a breakout above resistance at $41.75. When that happens, we've got a buy signal for shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV