Up first is Sanofi (SNY), the $132 billion French pharmaceutical firm. You don't need to be an expert technical analyst to figure out what's been going on in Sanofi. A quick glimpse at this stock's chart will do.
SNY is currently forming an uptrending channel, a trading range that's bounded by a trend line resistance and trend line support level. Those support and resistance levels give us a high probability range for Sanofi's stock to trade within. And as you might expect, the ideal time to be a buyer is on a bounce off of support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV