- Social Media Integration : As part of the event, Rackspace was able to fully integrate social media capabilities into their event app courtesy of atEvent, providing attendees with the ability to interact and share content in real-time via targeted social media channels on their smartphones. Among the social media channels that were integrated into the event were Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+, which allowed Rackspace's events team to take pictures that were updated in real-time on the official Rackspace Open Cloud Experience event Instagram feed.
- VIP Passes : Leveraging the atEvent app, Rackspace offered VIP passes via smartphones to customers and prospects who were attending the event all weekend long. Using the app, attendees were able to opt-in and receive special access to Rackspace events and activities that were part of the Open Cloud Experience.
- One-on-One Interactive User Connections : To enhance the user experience, Rackspace leveraged the atEvent app to provide attendees with the ability to connect one-on-one with Rackspace event personnel to share feedback, ask questions and interact in real-time.
- Live Studio Module: Rackspace leveraged the atEvent app to create a live studio module that showcased all of the featured guest sessions and interviews that Rackspace was conducting throughout the weekend in real-time. The app connected to Rackspace's Justin.TV channel so attendees and everyone with access to the app were able to tune in live whether they were on-site at South by Southwest or somewhere else. Interviews were conducted by Rackers, as Rackspace employees are known, and well-known industry personalities such as Robert Scoble.
- Access to Event Info and Collateral: Using the atEvent app, Rackspace provided attendees with access to relevant information and collateral relating to the activities that happened throughout the weekend-long event via their smartphones. Event agendas, information on activities and guest panelists, and cloud hosting resources content were among the collateral that Rackspace was able to share with attendees in real-time on the event app to make their experience as engaging and informative as possible.
Rackspace Leverages AtEvent Apps To Maximize Engagement And Create Fully Integrated Mobile Experience For Attendees At Open Cloud Experience Event At South By Southwest 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts