SPOKANE, Wash., March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) will release first quarter 2013 earnings on Tuesday, April 23, 2013, before the market opens. A live conference call and webcast will follow hosted by Michael J. Covey, chairman and chief executive officer, and Eric J. Cremers, president and chief operating officer at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (noon Eastern Time).
Investors may access the webcast at www.potlatchcorp.com by clicking on the Investor Resources link or by conference call at 1-866-393-8403 for U.S./Canada and 1-706-679-7929 for international callers. Participants will be asked to provide conference I.D. number 28567604.
A replay of the conference call will be available two hours following the call until April 30, 2013 by calling 1-800-585-8367 for U.S./Canada or 1-404-537-3406 for international callers. Callers must enter conference I.D. number 28567604 to access the replay.ABOUT POTLATCH Potlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.43 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. More information about Potlatch can be found on the company's website at www.potlatchcorp.com . The Potlatch Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11346
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV