5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.20%. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company invests in healthcare facilities, principally long-term healthcare facilities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.90. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Omega Healthcare Investors a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Omega Healthcare Investors has been 1,128,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Omega Healthcare Investors has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 22.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Omega Healthcare Investors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OHI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 16.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 57.89% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 36.18% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OHI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.11 versus $0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.18 versus $1.11).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 75.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $19.29 million to $33.92 million.
- The gross profit margin for OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC is rather high; currently it is at 61.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 35.70% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV