MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For its efforts to advance women, First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) has been recognized by the National Association for Female Executives, a group that helps women reach their full career and personal potential.
NAFE recently named First Horizon one of the 2013 Top 50 Companies for Executive Women. "We promote an inclusive environment at First Horizon because it's the right thing to do and because it's good for business," Chairman and CEO Bryan Jordan said. "We want all employees to have the chance to demonstrate high performance and succeed. We appreciate this recognition of our commitment to support the advancement of women in our company."
First Horizon earned NAFE recognition primarily for initiatives like a mentoring program, an emerging leader program, employee resource groups and a performance management system. NAFE also noted First Horizon's educational opportunities such as virtual classes, career workshops, coverage for licensing and certificate programs and tuition reimbursement.About First Horizon The 4,500 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 First Tennessee Bank locations in and around Tennessee and 21 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee has the leading combined market deposit share in the counties where it does business and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by AARP and Working Mother magazines. More information is available at www.fhnc.com . FHN-G
CONTACT: Media Relations, Jack Bradley, (901)523-4813 Media Relations, Kim Cherry, (901)523-4380
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV