- Kickoff & Awards Ceremony, 7-8 p.m. Fri.: 3rd annual MI Green Hall of Fame and My Green Schools Art Contest award winners;
- Parade & Pep Rally, 11 a.m.- noon Sat.;
- Local Music Talent Showcase, 6 p.m. Sat.;
- Exhibits: Innovative, eco-friendly and healthy products and services on display in the areas of food, energy, transportation, clothing, home, kids, garden, finances, art and more;
- Presentations: International climate change expert Peter Sinclair, County Water Resources Commissioner Jim Nash, beekeeper Rich Wieske and other thought-provoking presentations all weekend;
- Wellness Programs: Weight loss advice from best-selling author Dr. Kerrie Saunders, DMC cardiologist Dr. Joel Kahn, green juicing educator Anca Iordachianu and others, plus free massage, yoga and health screenings;
- Kids' Corner: Crafts, climbing tower, straw bale climb and a full schedule of kids' activities;
- Community Building: Interactive presentations, Connections Cafe roundtables, local talent entertainment, awards for green leaders and kids' art contest;
- Music, food, samples, tours, prizes and more!
MI Earth Day Fest Returns To Rochester April 26-28
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.