FreedomWorks Launches Four-Part Legislative Action Plan: The New Fair Deal
Specifics of the New Fair Deal legislation will be released with grassroots activists from across the nation at the New Fair Deal Action Day on April 15 th at the Upper Senate Park on the Capitol in Washington, DC. The event will be followed by hundreds of activists descending on Capitol Hill to urge their Representatives to support the legislative agenda.
FreedomWorks is a service center to a community of over 4 million grassroots activists nationwide who believe in individual liberty and constitutionally-limited government. For more information on The New Fair Deal, please visit www.FreedomWorks.org or contact Jackie Bodnar at JBodnar@FreedomWorks.org.
Contact: Jackie Bodnar(202) 942-7652 Jbodnar@FreedomWorks.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV