ORLANDO, Fla., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The functional capability of an OTT platform integrated with the excitement and possibilities of gaming – meet the new Reach Gaming Platform from Knetik Media.
Knetik Media, a leader in OTT platform development is turning its mastery of OTT to the gaming world. The new Reach Gaming Platform delivers a host of improvements for gaming consumers and helps developers and operators offer ease of delivery and increased opportunities to monetize this entertainment market.
"Our updated Reach Gaming Platform brings to life features that are universally desired by gamers, developers and communicators. We are unveiling a start to finish modernization of the platform - a true OTT services capability for the gaming realm,'' said Knetik Media CEO Shane Robinett. "Bigger, faster, stronger – that's what this platform delivers."
Highlights of the Reach Gaming Platform include:
- Installable PC client – provides a fast and effective installation process through improved download management and game installation.
- Virtual Economy System – full virtual economy, including experience, leveling, rewards, wallet capability, and micro transaction support for the facilitation of digital goods.
- Multiple smart device capability – new support for providing deep integration to the platform directly from apps, or even in-game.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) capability – allowing deep integrations directly from games, both installable and casual games for recording of metrics, experience, rewards, and processing of micro transactions.
- Improved scalability – better accommodation of high volume transactional services such as user authentication, game states, game metrics and social communications.