Patriot Gold's Bruner Project Reports Up To 97% Gold Recoveries
LAS VEGAS, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Patriot Gold Corp. (OTC: PGOL) or ("Patriot Gold"), a developing gold and silver production and exploration company, today announced positive bottle roll cyanide leach test results from drill holes B-1201 and B-1207C at the Bruner Gold project located in Nye County, Nevada.
- Independent tests from two drill holes returned an average result of 97% gold extraction from 21 composites
- Positive results indicate that there is no material difference in gold solubility from samples ranging from less than 200 feet to more than 500 feet below the surface.
The bottle roll cyanide leach tests completed were on composite coarse reject drill cuttings from two drill holes, B1201 and B-1207C, from the 2012 exploration drilling program on the Penelas East discovery area of the project site and returned an average of 97% gold extraction from 21 composites to 80% passing 200 mesh screen size.
"We are very pleased to report these latest metallurgical test results. Not only was practically all the gold soluble in cyanide, but with very low cyanide consumption and leached within a 48 hour timeframe," said Karl Boltz, Vice President of Business Development for Patriot Gold. "We are also encouraged to see strong silver solubility which will be a nice added bonus to the Bruner project economics. Going forward, additional bottle roll tests will be performed as we continue to quantify the metallurgical characteristics of the gold-bearing material at the Bruner project site."
These tests were run to assess the cyanide solubility from two holes which demonstrated a wide range of grades and vertical extent of gold mineralization within two distinctly different rock types. The positive results indicate that there is no material difference in gold solubility in samples ranging from less than 200 feet below the surface to samples from greater than 500 feet below the surface, no difference in gold solubility between head grades from 0.01 opt Au (0.34 g/t) to 0.64 opt Au (21.94 g/t), and no difference in solubility between gold hosted in strongly silicified quartz rhyolite and partially silicified / argillized volcanic agglomerate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV