Soy & Grain Trade Summit Renamed Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit To Better Reflect Broader Content And Reach
BOSTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To reflect the expanding content and networking opportunities that attendees to the Soy & Grain Trade Summit have come to expect, the event name has been changed to the Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit, and the website is now: www.oilseedandgraintrade.com. This year, the eighth annual Summit will be held October 21-23 in Minneapolis, Minn., at the Hyatt Regency.
This globally-recognized industry conference attracts commodity and ingredient buyers and sellers from around the world for unparalleled networking opportunities, and discussion about key industry issues including strategies for sustainable growth in agricultural production, new processing technologies, transportation challenges, and developing trends in the commodity, food, biofuels and animal feed sectors.
Since its inception in 2006, the Summit has attracted a growing number of participants across a broad spectrum of the global oilseed and feed grains supply chain, including soybeans, canola/rapeseed, sunflower, cottonseed, tropical oils and feed grains (corn, wheat, barley, sorghum and oats, etc.). The new name – Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit – more aptly conveys this expanded industry focus."We've broadened our content over the years in response to attendees' requests and needs, as well as feedback from our industry advisory board," said Mark Dineen, event director and president of Soyatech LLC, a subsidiary of HighQuest Partners, the conference organizer. "Our new name will convey these comprehensive offerings more clearly to our audience and stakeholders." This year's agenda includes more sessions that address various oilseeds and grains, with panels such as:
- Trends in the Global Oilseed and Grains Supply Chain
- Trends in Vegetable Oil Usage for Food, Fuel and Industrial Applications
- New Oil Traits: Addressing the Needs of the Supply Chain
- New Sources of Vegetable Proteins Used for Feed and Their Competitiveness with Soybean Meal
- New Options For Managing Grain and Oilseed Price Risk
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts