BOSTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Is this the answer to the frustration over Facebook? Today the Kinfish mobile app hits the market introducing the FIRST kid-friendly, safe and family-centric social networking platform allowing users to share information privately. In a world where being private has become public, Kinfish is offering a revolutionary way to control and limit who has access to shared multimedia posts. Friends and Families can now share information privately in their own separate groups through Kinfish's secure mobile app.
The mission is clear: bring the family closer together. Kinfish re-imagines sharing on social networks by streamlining and privatizing content to protect families and kids.
How does it work?
- Create your own Private Groups - Invite select friends and family to the groups you create whether it's your Family, your Baseball team, or your Bird Watching Club.
- Kid-Friendly Communication - Kids can communicate right on the tablet with touch finger drawing. Artwork can be shared at a touch of a button.
- Color-Coded Posting - To kids it's hard to follow conversations sometimes, each conversation is color coded so kids can easily understand who they are on the screen.
- Secure Kid Version of the App - Kinfish's Kinfish Jr. app creates a safe experience for kids by restricting group access and invitation.
- Kid Monitoring - Parents can choose to monitor their child's conversation or any conversation in their groups.
- Modern Day Families: On the go where time is precious and staying connected is critical.
- Divorced Families: Sharing family moments even in a fractured home is key to communication.
- Military Families: Staying connected and living life's moments in real time is important for those far away.