Leadspace Named Finalist In Marketo 2013 Revenue Performance Excellence Awards
MENLO PARK, Calif., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leadspace ( www.leadspace.com), the social lead targeting pioneer, today announced it has been named a finalist in the third annual Marketo Revenue Performance Excellence Awards. The "Revvies" recognize and celebrate customers and partners that are using Marketo's marketing automation solutions to push outside the bounds of existing markets and away from entrenched players.
Leadspace has been named a finalist in the LaunchPoint Evangelist category.
Leadspace discovers targeted B2B leads by analyzing big social data, scouring existing marketing databases and culling the social web to identify individuals who match an ideal buyer profile based on data from social network presence, blogs, websites and other online activities.
"Marketers are spending substantial time and money on lead generation and nurturing, but they often fail to target the right people," said Amnon Mishor, Leadspace Founder and VP Products. "By using Leadspace's social lead targeting solution in conjunction with Marketo, companies are lifting conversion rates and creating sales opportunities faster."
For 2013, Marketo added the new category LaunchPoint Evangelist, to recognize partners who have been early advocates for the ecosystem and delivering innovative solutions to Marketo customers. Other categories include:
- Most Successful Global Revenue Execution
- Most Dramatic Business Impact
- Exceptional Product Usage
- Most Dramatic Improvement from Switching to Marketo
- Most Innovative Integration with Marketo
- Most Impactful Use of Marketing Metrics
- Social Media Marketing Maven
- Most Dramatic Career Growth
- Most Visionary Executive
- Partner Excellence
- Fill the funnel with hyper-targeted leads
- Enhance inbound leads and rank them by relevancy
- Boost efficiency of Inside Sales by eliminating manual research
- Align Sales and Marketing through shared ideal buyer profiles
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts