5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WSR, BKU, WWW, IVR, CAH
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $45.44 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Wolverine World Wide has been 546,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Wolverine World Wide has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 10.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Wolverine World Wide, Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and markets branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.33. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Wolverine World Wide a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wolverine World Wide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Wolverine World Wide Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV