5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WSR, BKU, WWW, IVR, CAH
BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $25.91 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.3%. The average volume for BankUnited has been 639,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. BankUnited has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 5.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. BankUnited, Inc., a bank holding company, provides a range of banking products and financial services to commercial and middle-market businesses, as well as individual customers primarily in Florida, the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.57. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate BankUnited a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BankUnited as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. You can view the full BankUnited Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV