Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 27, 2013, 29 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 11.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Vanguard Natural Resources (NYSE:VNR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $28.67 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.5%.The average volume for Vanguard Natural Resources has been 524,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Vanguard Natural Resources has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 9.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Vanguard Natural Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates Vanguard Natural Resources as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its revenue growth. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Vanguard Natural Resources Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about AZN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV