Hatteras Financial Corporation (NYSE: HTS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 70 cents per share. At a price of $28.15 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10%. The average volume for Hatteras Financial Corporation has been 814,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hatteras Financial Corporation has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Hatteras Financial Corp. operates as an externally-managed mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT). The company has a P/E ratio of 7.67. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Hatteras Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hatteras Financial Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full Hatteras Financial Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV