Raymond James Financial (NYSE: RJF) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $45.92 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Raymond James Financial has been 688,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Raymond James Financial has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Raymond James Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.16. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Raymond James Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Raymond James Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Raymond James Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV