5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DX, HCC, RJF, SLG, NLY
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 27, 2013, 29 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 11.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Dynex Capital (NYSE:DX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 29 cents per share. At a price of $10.95 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.6%.The average volume for Dynex Capital has been 375,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dynex Capital has a market cap of $592.8 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 15.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Dynex Capital, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate investment trust or REIT in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.10. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Dynex Capital a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates Dynex Capital as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. You can view the full Dynex Capital Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV