Mojo Organics, Inc. Has Signed A Distribution Agreement With Wholesome Choice, Inc. Of New York
JERSEY CITY, N.J., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mojo Organics, Inc. (OTCBB: MOJO) announced it has signed a distribution agreement with Wholesome Choice, Inc. to distribute MOJO's CHIQUITA TROPICALS™ line of premium fruit juices.
"We selected Wholesome Choice because they are a recognized distribution leader in the cash-and-carry channel," said Glenn Simpson, CEO of MOJO. "We believe Wholesome Choice's network reaches a vast consumer market across the US untapped by traditional beverage distributors and will put our juices in arms reach for millions of consumers. We are thrilled to partner with Wholesome Choice as we grow our line together."
"Needless to say there are myriad of juice and juice related products in the marketplace today that we could have distributed. But a consumer will look twice at CHIQUITA TROPICALS because the CHIQUITA™ brand is recognized and trusted by the consumer the world over. Once we tasted CHIQUITA TROPICALS, and then savored the true natural fruit emanating from the juice, we realized that we have found our fruit juice of choice," says Iqbal Rashidzada, President of Wholesome Choice, Inc.
"This is an opportunity we wanted to work on right off the bat," continued Rashidzada. "With our solid distribution partners around the United States, our company is well positioned to work on getting CHIQUITA TROPICALS bottles into the consumer's hands at a rapid pace."About Wholesome Choice, Inc. Wholesome Choice, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of AKR Corporation, a family-owned global distributor with annual sales over 100 million dollars, headquarter in New York. From the late 1960's to the late 1990's, the founders of AKR were the exclusive distributors of Colgate-Palmolive brands for the Central Asian region along with many other fast moving consumer goods
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV