Organic Food: Global Industry Guide
NEW YORK, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Organic Food: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Organic Food industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies * Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards * Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets ( France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US). * Includes a five-year forecast of the industry Highlights
The global organic food market grew by 9.8% in 2011 to reach a value of $67.2 billion.In 2016, the global organic food market is forecast to have a value of $102.5 billion, an increase of 52.6% since 2011. Americas accounts for 50.3% of the global organic food market value. Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments* Inform your business decisions * Add weight to presentations and marketing materials * Save time carrying out entry-level research Market Definition Organic food is produce that has been independently certified to have been grown free of chemicals. Market values are taken at retail selling price (RSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2011 constant annual average exchange rates.TABLE OF CONTENTSEXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2Market value 2Market value forecast 2Geography segmentation 2Introduction 15What is this report about? 15Who is the target reader? 15How to use this report 15Definitions 15Global Organic Food 16Market Overview 16Market Data 17Market Segmentation 18Market outlook 19Five forces analysis 20Organic Food in Asia-Pacific 26Market Overview 26Market Data 27Market Segmentation 28Market outlook 29Five forces analysis 30Organic Food in Europe 36Market Overview 36Market Data 37Market Segmentation 38Market outlook 39Five forces analysis 40Organic Food in France 46Market Overview 46Market Data 47Market Segmentation 48Market outlook 49Five forces analysis 50Macroeconomic indicators 56Organic Food in Germany 58Market Overview 58Market Data 59Market Segmentation 60Market outlook 61Five forces analysis 62Macroeconomic indicators 68Organic Food in Japan 70Market Overview 70Market Data 71Market Segmentation 72Market outlook 73Five forces analysis 74Macroeconomic indicators 80Organic Food in The United Kingdom 82Market Overview 82Market Data 83Market Segmentation 84Market outlook 85Five forces analysis 86Macroeconomic indicators 92Organic Food in The United States 94Market Overview 94Market Data 95Market Segmentation 96Market outlook 97Five forces analysis 98Macroeconomic indicators 104Company Profiles 106Leading companies 106Appendix 163Methodology 163 LIST OF TABLES Table 1: Global organic food market value: $ billion, 2007–11 17
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV