Paints & Coatings: Global Industry Guide
NEW YORK, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Paints & Coatings: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Paints & Coatings industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies * Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards * Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets ( France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US). * Includes a five-year forecast of the industry Highlights
The global paints & coatings market grew by 7.2% in 2011 to reach a value of $117.6 billion.In 2016, the global paints & coatings market is forecast to have a value of $169 billion, an increase of 43.7% since 2011. The global paints & coatings market grew by 4.6% in 2011 to reach a volume of 35,522.6 thousand units. In 2016, the global paints & coatings market is forecast to have a volume of 48,727.9 thousand units, an increase of 37.2% since 2011. Architectural & decorative is the largest segment of the global paints & coatings market, accounting for 43.5% of the market's total value.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts