Quintiq Marks 15-Year Anniversary With Release Of Quintiq 5.0
RADNOR, Pennsylvania, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New and Agile Platform Exemplifies a Company Moving Forward
Quintiq, Inc. announced today the launch of Quintiq 5.0, a superior supply chain planning and optimization platform that solves the world's planning puzzles. The newest release further empowers Quintiq's customers to improve their planning competences through innovative and improved features, leading to lower costs, improved efficiency, responsive customer service, and the power to differentiate.
- Introduction of a report generation tool, BIRT (Business Intelligence and Report Tools), that combines data from different sources for greater functionality
- Improved user interface that enables user configurable views and brings planning activity to life
- Interactive KPI dashboard that allows customers to define and utilize KPIs as gauges and in a wide range of formats and conditions, allowing for critical information to stand out with maximum effect
- Redesigned configuration utility that makes it easier to identify and track parameters of planning projects
- Through the soon-to-be-launched Quintiq mobility server, Quintiq 5.0 offers the capability to connect, manage and optimize data using information from a mobile device, facilitating remote contributors to the planning process. Quintiq mobility server is available as a separate license purchase.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts