Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook To 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends And Capacity Forecasts
NEW YORK, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity ForecastsSummary
GlobalData's report, "Mexico Petrochemicals Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends and Capacity Forecasts" provides an in-depth coverage of Mexico petrochemicals industry. The report covers Mexico petrochemical complexes details and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents petrochemicals demand and production forecasts, end use market share, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major petrochemicals producers in Mexico.The report classifies 26 petrochemical commodities into five different product families according to their chemical properties. It provides information about petrochemical complexes of each product family with details of operators, equity partners with their stakes, year of commissioning and production capacity. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of Mexico petrochemicals industry including all the major parameters. The five product families mentioned in the report are Aromatics and Derivatives, Olefins and Derivatives, Vinyls, Styrene and Derivatives and Methanol and Derivatives. Scope
- Petrochemicals industry supply scenario in Mexico from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology- Information of all active and planned petrochemical complexes with capacity forecasts up to 2016 - Detailed information such as key feedstock, operator and equity for all active and planned projects of five product families covering aromatics and derivatives (benzene, toluene, xylenes, PTA and PET), olefins and derivatives (ethylene, propylene, butadiene, polyethylene, EG, EO, polypropylene, acrylonitrile, phenol and SBR), vinyls (EDC, PVC, VAM and VCM), styrene and derivatives (styrene, polystyrene, EPS and ABS) and methanol and derivatives (methanol, acetic acid and MTBE)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV