Trifork Notice Of Annual General Meeting
AARHUS, Denmark, March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Annual General Meeting of Trifork A/S is to be held:
Thursday, April 18 th, 2013 at 17:00
in the Company's offices in Aarhus N - Dyssen 1, 8200 Aarhus N.Agenda
- Directors' report on the Company's activities during the past year.
- Presentation of the annual report for 2012 with the auditor's signatures for approval, including approval of the remuneration policy for directors and executives, which are printed in the annual report.
- Resolution on the appropriation of profits according to the annual report.
- The Board proposes a dividend of 25% of the parent Company's share of net profit of DKKm 18.6. This corresponding to DKKm 4.5 or DKK 0.25 per share, while DKKm 14.1 is transferred to the next financial year.
- Election of Board Members.
- Johan Blach Petersen (chairman)
- Birthe H. Andersen
- Jeppe Opstrup
- Election of auditors
- The Board proposes re-election of the Chartered Accountants Beierholm as auditor.
- Any other business.
- There are no further proposals from the board and shareholders.
- The Company's share capital is 18,000,000.
- 8.1 Each share of DKK 1 carries one vote.
- 8.2 The shares acquired by transfer shall not be exercised without voting rights, the shares have been listed in the register of shareholders no later than 7 days before the meeting.
- This Notice with the complete agenda, the complete proposals and information on the number of shares and voting rights.
- The documents to be presented at the Annual General Meeting, including the annual report.
- Presentation of the board-members
- Forms for proxy voting.
- Form for submission of post.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts