Orthopedic Practices Choose Medicalbillersandcoders.com's Orthopedic Billing Solutions For Their Cash Flow Problems!
WILMINGTON, Delaware, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Orthopedic billers at medicalbillersandcoders.com have been glad to offer their expertise as various orthopedic physicians and surgeons across US turn towards MBC to resolve their cash flow problems in today's challenging billing scenario.
These physicians struggling with a varied mix of payers and encountering cash problems in terms of large amount of revenue left outstanding due to uncollected receivables; are now relieved to have found a solution by opting for MBC's orthopedic billing solutions.
Identifying cash flow problems associated with orthopedic physicians & surgeonsIncreasing number of Orthopedic set-ups today are facing serious cash flow issues due to confusion along with time and effort associated with dealing with a varied payer mix comprising of - Medicare, Medicaid, Private health insurance, Workers compensation and personal injury liens/lop. The cash flow problems at orthopedic practice set-ups can additionally be attributed to-
- Increased practice costs and reduced payments
- Increased denials and AR days
- Increasing patient demands & changing technology
- Regulatory intervention and changes
- With orthopedic surgery jobs expected to grow faster than average even in 2014, BLS predicts continued growth for surgery jobs particularly in rural areas
- By 2020 - 33% of today's orthopedic surgeons & physicians are expected to retire
- Aging population will attract higher incidence of musculoskeletal conditions that occur with aging
- Rural areas could run into a problem of attracting orthopedic physicians in the face of increasing demand due to an aging population
- Uncertainty due to the upcoming healthcare reforms and its effect on reimbursement rates from Medicare
- Regularly achieve monthly and annual cash collection goals
- Average MBC clients' accounts receivable days are in the range of 18 days, mostly below the industry average
- Improved daily working capital & financial growth of the practice
- Quicker payments and increased revenue from claims
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV