Ebrary Launches Three-User License To Provide New Flexibility In Strategic E-book Acquisition
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ebrary, a ProQuest business, is expanding its support of strategic e-book acquisition with a new three-user license model for perpetual archive titles, providing an additional layer of flexibility for libraries between its single-user and unlimited multi-user access options. Multi-user access, whether unlimited or three-user, is now available for over 68% of ebrary's perpetual titles from publishers such as Taylor & Francis, SUNY Press, Wiley, and University of Edinburgh Press. Until now, many of these titles have been limited to single-user access and will now be more accessible to researchers, reducing the chance of turn-aways.
ebrary's three-user model is integrated with not only its own patron driven acquisition and Extended Access™ models, but also with YBP's GOBI³ for firm orders as well as demand-driven acquisition. This provides streamlined ordering for the library and a seamless experience for end-users, maximizing the return on a library's e-book investment. To learn more about ebrary's strategic approach to e-book acquisition – Transition, Diversify, Streamline™ – visit www.ebrary.com.
About ebrary ( www.ebrary.com )ebrary helps customers acquire e-books strategically through a three step approach: Transition, Diversify and Streamline™. The company believes that by challenging the e-book status quo, organizations can effectively serve the diverse and growing needs of researchers and maximize their budgets. Founded in 1999, long before e-books were popular, ebrary is a ProQuest business located in Palo Alto, CA, USA. SOURCE ebrary
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV