Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT) announces today that St. Regis Hotels & Resorts will join Sentebale for the highly-anticipated charitable polo match. Taking place at The Greenwich Polo Club on May 15, the event marks the luxury brand’s fourth year supporting Sentebale. Prince Harry, playing for the Sentebale Land Rover Team, and Nacho Figueras, captaining the St. Regis team, will compete in an exhilarating match in an effort to raise awareness and support for the improved healthcare and education of the children of Lesotho, Africa.
"I am proud to join St. Regis, Prince Harry and Sentebale once again, and look forward to a great day of polo that will help raise awareness and funds to better the lives of the children of Lesotho,” said Nacho Figueras, St. Regis Connoisseur.
“Polo and philanthropy are innate to the legacy of St. Regis, and we are honoured to continue our support of Sentebale through ‘the sport of kings’,” said Paul James, Global Brand Leader, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection and W Hotels Worldwide. “With Prince Harry and Nacho Figueras on the polo field, it is sure to be a thrilling and memorable day.”
The Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup signifies St. Regis’ ongoing support for Sentebale. Last year, Nacho Figueras led the St. Regis team against Prince Harry’s Sentebale team in Sao Paulo, Brazil to raise funds and awareness for the charity. In 2010, Prince Harry attended an “Evening to Honor Sentebale” at The St. Regis New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV