Larson Electronics Adds High Powered LED Back Light
KEMP, Texas, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Larson Electronics Magnalight announced the addition of a magnetically mounted LED back light for commercial and industrial applications. The WAL-M-3X48LED-120 features three positional LED light heads, delivering 8,640 lumens, anchored by a stout aluminum frame and 600 pounds of magnetic grip.
Larson Electronics announced the addition of the WAL-M-3X48LED-120 magnetically mounted LED back light for work area illumination. Equipped with three 48 watt LED heads that can be aimed independently, this industrial grade LED light can be powered from a 120/277VAC power source. Alternatively, operators can disengage the power supply an operate the LED light heads from 12/24 Volts DC as well to deliver nearly 9,000 lumens over the work area. Three 200 pound grip magnetic bases firmly affix this LED light system to any steel surface. Depending on elevation and positioning, operators could illuminate a 5,000 square foot area. The WAL-M-3X48LED-120 light heads are IP67 and the entire system can be washed down after use. The SOOW cord is both chemical and abrasion resistant and is terminated in a standard 15 amp outlet, as the entire system draws less than 2 amps on 120 volt service.
The WAL-M-3X48LED-120 makes an ideal back light or work light for operators in all harsh environments," said Rob Bresnahan with LarsonElectronics.com. "We offer lens protectors for blasting applications and can even build this with amber lighting to cut through high dust or steam applications."Larson Electronics Magnalight produces a wide range of products for industrial applications, including cleaning, blasting and re-surfacing applications. You can learn more at LarsonElectronic.com or contact 1-800-369-6671 (1-903-498-3363 international) or email@example.com. SOURCE Larson Electronics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV