Fetch...for Pets!â¿¢ Introduces Burt's Beesâ¿¢ Natural Pet Care Line Of Products
NEW YORK, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fetch…for pets! announces a new line of natural pet care products in a licensing partnership with Burt's Bees Licensing, LLC. Burt's Bees™ Natural Pet Care will be available at pet specialty stores, including Petco and PetSmart, beginning April 2013 with a range of natural grooming and oral care products specially formulated for dogs.
"We're really excited to be working with the leading brand in natural health and beauty care to develop a line of products that's extends the ethos of Burt's Bees from people to their pets," said Steven Shweky, Top Dog at Fetch … for pets!.
Burt's Bees has been a pioneer in developing earth-friendly, natural health and beauty care products for nearly thirty years. Inspired by Burt's Bees' co-founder, Burt and his love for his own dogs, this product line now brings nature's solutions to our beloved pets. Burt's Bees ™ Natural Pet Care will uphold the rigorous natural standards of Burt's Bees® products, including its commitment to a minimum of 95% natural ingredients. Burt's Bees ™ Natural Pet Care Products are pH balanced for pets and contain no Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Synthetic Fragrances, or Sulfates."Our pets are part of our families and with this extension of the Burt's Bees brand, our consumers can give their pets the same natural care they've come to trust from Burt's Bees," said Craig Stevenson, VP and General Manager, Burt's Bees, Inc. All packaging is made from Post‐Consumer Recycled (PCR) materials and the bottles are also designed to be recyclable, allowing for minimal impact on the environment. Furthermore, the line is Cruelty Free.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV