ST. LOUIS, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Savvis, a CenturyLink company (NYSE: CTL) and global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, today introduced Savvis ClientConnect, an online gateway for businesses to generate new revenue opportunities by connecting with other businesses located in one or more of Savvis' data centers.
Designed to fuel data-center interconnectivity and ecosystem growth, Savvis ClientConnect helps media, financial service, healthcare and consumer-brands clients expand their capabilities by locating, connecting and sharing services with other businesses residing across Savvis' global data center footprint.
"Whether you're a retailer looking for e-commerce services or a trading firm looking for low-latency access to financial exchanges, Savvis ClientConnect gives you visibility into the players that can help accelerate your business growth," said Drew Leonard, vice president, colocation product management, at Savvis. "Clients that opt in to this service can save time and money connecting with a variety of diverse businesses and carriers found within our global data center network."Savvis ClientConnect is an optional tool available to existing Savvis clients through the SavvisStation portal, featuring:
- Intuitive search functionality for locating other businesses that have opted in by facility, customer type and customer name;
- Client profile pages, giving clients the ability to promote their presence in Savvis' data centers to other Savvis clients;
- Rapid client-to-client cross-connect provisioning, with a deployment completion target of within 48 hours of ordering via the SavvisStation portal;
- Visibility into interconnectivity opportunities with hundreds of Savvis colocation and managed services clients; and
- Contact information to discuss potential business relationships.