HOUSTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) announced that effective March 25, 2013, John Marshall Dodson has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Dodson joined the Company in 2005 as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer and served in that capacity until his appointment as Vice President and Treasurer in 2009.
The Company also announced that T.M. "Trey" Whichard, III has retired from the Company as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer as of March 25, 2013. Mr. Whichard will remain available until June 24, 2013 to provide transitional support.
Dick Alario, Key's Chairman, CEO and President, commented, " Marshall Dodson has been instrumental in Key's success, first in building our accounting staff and instituting processes and controls over our financial reporting when he arrived at Key in 2005. Marshall has, since then, led our treasury, business analytics and risk management functions and has been the senior officer overseeing our banking relationships and our access to capital markets. He knows Key's operations well and has the experience and skills to move seamlessly into the senior executive position in our finance organization. I look forward to continuing to work closely with him and to rely upon his guidance and leadership as a member of Key's executive management team.
"I also want to thank Trey Whichard for his years of service as our CFO and wish him well. His expertise and impact were beneficial to Key's shareholders. Trey recruited outstanding talent in accounting, tax, risk management, credit and collections and our improved results in these areas, both domestically and internationally, are proof of the quality of the functional leaders and teams that reported to him."Contact: Gary Russell, Investor Relations713-651-4434 SOURCE Key Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV