CHICAGO, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: OWW) today announced it has secured new $450 million senior secured term loans consisting of a $150 million Tranche B term loan maturing in September 2017 and a $300 million Tranche C term loan maturing in March 2019. A portion of the net proceeds from the term loans, together with cash from the company's balance sheet, was used to refinance $415 million of existing debt, which was scheduled to mature in July 2014, and $50 million are to be used to cash collateralize letters of credit.
The company also secured a new $65 million revolving credit facility replacing its $72.5 million revolving credit facility, which was scheduled to mature in July 2013. The revolving credit facility will be used for general corporate purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV