Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, and the Board of Directors of Colville Tribal Federal Corporation, a wholly owned entity of the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, today announced an agreement for Bally Interactive to provide its iGaming Platform and mobile solution to Colville’s three properties in Washington − Mill Bay Casino, Okanogan Bingo Casino, and Coulee Dam Casino.
John Connelly, Vice President of Business Development: Bally Technologies, Inc. (Photo: Business Wire)
“The opportunity to partner with Colville Tribal Casinos on these initiatives is an honor for us,” said Bally Technologies’ Vice President of Business Development John Connelly. “This partnership represents the first iGaming agreement announced in the State of Washington and we are confident our award-winning technology will make a significant and positive impact in numerous areas of their business.”
Through Bally’s open iGaming Platform, Colville Tribal Casinos will offer their players online play-for-free poker, slot, and table-game content. This best-in-class content is provided by Bally as well as a number of other top content providers partnering with the Company.
Bally’s mobile platform will allow the Colville Tribal Casinos to offer and manage custom, native iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® apps, along with a mobile website from a single content- management system. The cloud-based platform enables casino operators to create and easily update special content and offers, and immediately distribute the information to targeted potential customers. Bally has created more than 100 features for casino operators to incorporate into their apps, allowing them to entertain, educate, interact, market, and learn from their guests and players.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV