In academia, Shuler serves on boards at four universities. He is a member of the Board of Visitors at The University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa; he is a visiting professor and Advisory Board member at Durham University at Durham in the United Kingdom; he is a member of the Marriott School of Business Human Resources Advisory Board at Brigham Young University at Provo, Utah; and, he serves on the Business Advisory Council at Kansas State University at Manhattan, Kansas.
Shuler earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the State University of New York at Oswego and a master’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, from the University of Alabama.
About Scripps Networks Interactive
Scripps Networks Interactive is one of the leading developers of lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet, where on-air programming is complemented with online video, social media areas and e-commerce components on companion websites and broadband vertical channels. The company produces nearly 2,000 hours of original lifestyle programming annually and its media portfolio includes popular lifestyle television and Internet brands Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel and country music network Great American Country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV