Doug Stephan's Good Day Crowdfunding Show Invites Entrepreneurs To Pitch Their Ideas To Millions Of Radio Listeners
LOS ANGELES, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Doug Stephan's Good Day national talk radio program is inviting entrepreneurs to the largest crowdfunding pitchfest ever.
The Good Day Crowdfunding Show brings the buzz of a broadcast radio reality series and pits crowdfunders in a contest judged by crowdsourcing industry thought leaders. Entrepreneurs and businesses interested in raising capital, social lending and fundraising websites for their products, charity projects and creative ideas are invited to "pitch the experts" on the first crowdfunding radio reality series.
Good Day Crowdfunding has launched its own pre-launch to build community where crowdfunders can engage at http://GoodDayCrowdfunding.com . Inside the community is a unique incubator project, Startup America Crowdfunding , where participants are guided from start to finish through successful money-raising campaigns.As part of the project, creators of the best ideas will get a shot on the Good Day Crowdfunding Show, to pitch their idea to millions in a fast-paced reality format. The incentive is simple: The better the idea, the more promotion and airtime to over 3MM daily listeners across the U.S. and online. Doug Stephan's Good Day Show shifts into high gear in its 25 th year of production, now adding the crowdfunding segment. Mike Hayes, current host of StartUp America News and an expert in entrepreneurship, working with thousands of entrepreneurs, has created the crowdfunding incubator and will serve as co-host. Hayes has more than 25 years in the media marketing industry. "This new reality-based radio program," says Mike Hayes, "is the American Idol of Crowdfunding. Our intention is to help boost the impact of crowdfunding on America's economy by creating and supporting crowdfunding success stories across any available platform. We want to enable anyone, anywhere to follow, and fund their dream projects." Doug Stephan shares, "The Good Day Crowdfunding team is led by broadcaster Mike Hayes and a great team of hand-picked crowdfunding experts. The fusion of radio and an online community with crowdfunding, is an exciting vehicle, both for entrepreneurs launching new ideas, as well as listeners who are likely supporters. I can't wait to kick off Good Day Crowdfunding on the air for an entertaining and informative way to cover the best and most important stories about crowdfunding each day." Additional team members include:
- PR expert Ronjini Mukopadhyay, who has been central to several highly successful crowdfunding campaigns including StickNFind.
- Entrepreneur Danny Kastner, who was a contestant on The Apprentice and has developed Crowdjammer, a crowdfunding community solution designed to drive campaign backers to any crowdfunding project
- Social Impact Marketer Robin Eschler, host of Socially Conscious Investing online radio and pro in social lending, impact investing and online marketing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV