Spartan Motors has a blended growth strategy to give the company a more balanced revenue stream that is much less dependent on any single customer than it was just three years ago. Now our task is to sustain revenue growth momentum while improving profitability. To that end, we developed the D.R.I.V.E. strategy that recognizes a successful organization is one with integrated operations and a healthy culture that encourages innovation and growth. The major facets of the D.R.I.V.E. strategy are:
- Diversified Growth
- We will develop and sustain a product portfolio that will diversify our revenue stream to weather industry cycles.
- Redefining Technology and Innovation, Develop Exciting Products
- Spartan is a high-end, high-performance brand in each of its markets. Customers willingly pay more for our products because they place a high value on the solutions and experience we provide.
- Integration of the Enterprise to Achieve Operational Improvement
- We will match product innovation with more efficient manufacturing and sales activities. Spartan must generate an attractive profit that will support reinvestment in the company and earn a higher return for shareholders.
- Vibrant Culture
- To maintain our product leadership and creativity, we will maintain a corporate culture that fosters and rewards those qualities.
- Extend Our Core Markets
- Spartan and Utilimaster are two outstanding brands that serve our three core markets. We expect to be the first name customers think of for services, parts or a new vehicle by providing a superior solution to their needs or the experience they deserve.
D.R.I.V.E. encourages a heightened focus, teamwork and a common approach across the organization. It is intended to align our efforts and emphasize the importance of collaboration and integration across business units. Adhering to this strategy, Spartan will be able to develop new products, advance into new markets and operate more effectively and efficiently than before.