FORT MYERS, FL, March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Majic Wheels Corp. (OTCQB:MJWL), a Delaware corporation which operates a business line of roll off dumpster rentals, site work services, construction and foreclosure cleanup, junk removal and operates the Southwest Florida Franchise of College Hunks Haul Junk and College Hunks Moving, announced today its acquisition of a new leasehold facility for a 5 year period.
· The new facility has over 7500 square feet of office and warehouse space and one acre of land to be used as an equipment yard for storage of its dumpsters and equipment.
· The new location features an indoor container to container transfer station that allows the company to recycle material such as glass, plastics, metals and cardboard which then can be sold. Other items collected that can be reused are donated by the company to local charity groups like Goodwill and Habit for Humanity. The transfer station also reduces landfill and tipping fees increasing hauling revenues.· Central location in the heart of Southwest Florida minutes from major expressways in an industrial area that decrease travel time for trucks. · MJWL notified Florida Department of Environmental Protection of the company intentions to operate this facility and has conformed to the rules of subsection 62-701.710(11) Florida Administrative Code. "As we continue to expand our business and increase our shareholder value we realized that our last facility was not zoned correctly for our business model to flourish, we have moved on and settled with the landlord. We are excited about our new location. This new location allows staff to facilitate the operations in an organized and controlled environment in order to generate an expedient billing process, dispatch and scheduling. The warehouse will be used to repair and maintain dumpsters, equipment and trucks on a daily basis and under our direct supervision. This allows for control of costs and time saving," stated Denise Houghtaling, CEO of MJWL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV