Search For The Best Savings Deals On Comparethemarket.com
LONDON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The average Brit would need £93,730 in the bank to feel completely safe financially according to recent research. Having money in the bank can give peace of mind, but it's only half the story – it's not just how much you have, but how you're saving. Savvy savers can make sure they are making the most of their money by using price comparison sites such as comparethe market.com.
Rob Saunders, Head of Money at comparethemarket.com explains: "To truly make the most out of their money, savers should take a closer look at the terms on their savings accounts and whether it offers the best interest rate. By visiting comparethe market.com, savers can compare different saving options from across the market and see at a glance some of the best deals available."
We've made it a breeze for you to easily compare money products to see if you could save yourself money. Whether it's a new credit card, loan, mortgage, current account or savings account you're after, comparing with comparethe market.com allows you to see a variety of the market's best deals and offers.
comparethe market.com will hunt and find you the deals you're looking for as quickly as possible.Specialising in more than just car insurance, comparethe market.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including home insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV. About comparethemarket.com
- compare the market.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- compare the market.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- compare the market.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts