AUSTIN, Texas, March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure Software (Nasdaq:ASUR), a leading provider of workplace management software, will release the financial results of its 2012 fourth quarter for the period ended December 31, 2012 on Monday, April 1, 2013.
Asure will follow this announcement with a conference call for the investment community on Monday, April 1, at 4:15 p.m. EDT (3:15 p.m. CDT) to further discuss the quarter and outlook. Participating in the call will be Pat Goepel, Chief Executive Officer and Jennifer Crow, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate, dial (877) 853-5636 ten minutes before the call begins. International callers should dial (631) 291-4544. The conference ID for all callers is 15202606.For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call on the investor relations page of our Web site at http://investor.asuresoftware.com/ . About Asure Software Asure Software, Inc., (Nasdaq:ASUR) headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers cloud-based time and labor management and workspace management solutions that enable businesses to control their biggest costs -- labor, real estate and technology -- and prepare for the workforce of the future in a highly mobile, geographically disparate and technically wired work environment. Asure serves approximately 6,000 clients worldwide and currently offers two main product lines: AsureSpace™ workplace management solutions enable organizations to maximize the ROI of their real estate, and AsureForce ® time and labor management solutions deliver efficient management of human resource and payroll processes. For more information, please visit www.asuresoftware.com The Asure Software, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11986
CONTACT: For more information contact: Jennifer Crow, Chief Financial Officer Asure Software, Inc. 888-323-8835 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV